Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MORRISSEY Live in Miami!


A couple of months ago one of my favorite artists performed in Boca Raton, FL. You might have heard of him... unfortunately I did not get to see Morrissey. Due to work I could not make it to Boca. I was devastated, as I was when Interpol released their first tour dates and did not include Miami. I was planning to see him in New York in October and I just discovered that MORRISSEY WILL BE PERFORMING IN MIAMI @ http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/263/ on NOVEMBER 8th. His final tour date in the US.

I have to thank Live Nation for going all out and bringing music artists to the people. The Fillmore Miami Beach is a great venue brought to us by the world’s largest music company. Hopefully now Miami will see more class live acts!

Thank you Live Nation!


Morrissey - My Love Life

Live Nation Press Release + Live Nation.com+ The Fillmore Miami Beach

VIVA MORRISSEY!

No comments: