Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Park Hotell - Low on Resistance



As I was searching for more info on one of my fav NEW bands nowadays, I found this clever music blog: Eardrums, here is what he had to say... couldn't have said it better myself:

Park Hotell is a trio from this fine city, Luleå, and they have recently released their first EP on Glorycrew records, the 6 track The Guest Who Stayed Forever EP (can be bought from parasol, or as downloads here). They don’t like to be compared to anybody, so I won’t, but they play mostly upbeat indie with a strong focus on the bass and roots somewhere in the 80's and 90's , - and before I start to compare, I’ll hurry to say that some of their roots probably lived in Manchester during the 80s… I didn’t compare now, did I??

MySpace + Park Hotell - Born a Thief + Park Hotell - C Asshole (demo from myspace)

No comments: