Thursday, July 26, 2007

Argentum Jewellry


Hidden somewhere between the worlds of decadent one-name jewellers and their trend-driven high street counterparts is Argentum, a unisex Singaporean jewellery label fuelled by emotion, and a well-kept secret. For eleven years, Argentum has managed to stay under the radar while still being instantly recognizable if spotted on the street.
The pieces are raw yet uniquely crafted and can be worn in numerous ways. It's just the way we think jewellery should be: distinct, significant and beautiful to look at, of course.

If you love jewellry... a must visit
http://www.argentum.com.sg/ See archives S/S 2006 & current A/W 2006

But if you could just see the beauty,
These things I could never describe,
These pleasures a wayward distraction,
This is my one lucky prize.


Joy Division
ISOLATION

2 comments:

Alice Olive said...

Thank you for the lovely comments on my photo Reach. I appreciate you asking if you can link to your blog. Can I just ask that you include a credit for me as the photographer?

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.