Monday, July 9, 2007

First Post - London Views







http://www.slowlydownward.com/londonviews.html
http://www.slowlydownward.com/views01.html


Thom Yorke "Harrowdown Hill"

Finally, After two months I had the energy to finish my blog! Thanks in part to Joshua's DIE CULT URE! I Could not decide what to post first... and after seeing DIE CULT URE! I almost said it was not necessary.

So here it is... Even though this came out July 2006, I choose to start with something that I would wrap myself into and become one... A few words: London, Thom Yorke and Stanley Donwood (creator of mostly all the artwork for Radiohead). He also was the artist behind Thom's solo album, The Eraser. He used his London Views exhibit for the artwork, truly inspirational. Also, great vid & lyrics on Harrowdown Hill.


More importantly, this blog will be diverse and open to all sorts of media-culture, music, art and anything worth inspiring others to see points of views other than what we hear and see in our daily routines... including mine!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment". Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wao! Congratulations!!!! You got what you want... This blog is great...

With all my love I wish you the best...

M.